Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

#9: YAY. Just 1 more to go!!

I'll miss you guys :(
 Finally done with WAPR presentation!!
Had been really stressed over this project this few weeks 
it's the last class project for me & I really want to end my 3 years of poly on a good note
fortunately, it went pretty well in my opinion ^^
all the effort had been worth it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY
Thanks for being such a sweet friend (:

SP' DBF/04 - Self-Declared Best Class of 2012
My lovely classmates! hehe
my class is wonderful. really. 
I can't ask for a better class to have.
You guys made going to school such a joy everyday :)

that's all for this post actually! 
words can't convey how relieved I am, now that the project has ended.
PHEW. now I'm left with the final major project....
ahhh



3 comments:

  1. Yeah! You are back :D
    Glad that ur project went well!
    All the best for ur final major project!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe hello macaron!
      thank you for the wishes!
      will you be returning to Singapore during your december break? :)

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome Kylie !
      Unfortunately no :(
      Miss singaporean food so badly

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.