Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

#7: Just a short note...


Just wanna give a big THANK YOU
 to everyone who have been following my blog.
and the credits received from my weight loss post.
I'm terribly touched by all the nice comments I'd been receiving this few days.(:

It's heartwarming to know that I've been able to inspire others to join me in this journey.
& I'll definitely try to help as much as I can!
Do drop me an email for any questions regarding how to lead a healthy lifestyle!
hehe  ^^

I've been really busy with school work lately so I might not be able to post as often.
But I'm honestly very appreciative of you guys actually spending time to visit this little blog of mine. 
.
.
Lately, I'd been featured in this blog post done by a real talented guy called Derick.
Do have a read at his post!

It's definitely heartwarming to know that there are many young people out there 
who are still putting in their best efforts to achieve their dreams
We are definitely not the 'strawberry tribe'  
that many adults associate us to be.

STUDY HARD WORK HARD PLAY HARD
Don't lose hope when you meet obstacles
because there are many out there just like you,
and we'll all be here to give each other support! 
I'll post on my healthy eat-outs as soon as I can! (: 
L.O.L,
Kylie
p.s. I'll really appreciate it if you can add me into your own blogger lists[the lil gadget at the side of the blog] and do inform me if you want to me to add yours into mine!^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.