Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

#12: Prince and Princess Hunt! ~ SP


I was invited to take part in this variety show by NoonTalk!
"the Prince & Princess Hunt"
hosted by the ever-handsome Xu Bin and cutie pie Kimberly Chia *-*

It's basically something similar to 校花校草 [Campus Belles]
a show that used to be on Channel U few years back!

Please take a few seconds to just 'like' my photo on this website!

I feel so thick skin now but oh please help me out?
^^"

You can also watch the clip on Youtube!
my friends and I appear at 7:20 

HAHA. Thanks alot everyone! 
I'll really appreciate it if you guys can just take a few seconds to vote :D

2 comments:

  1. Voted!
    Hope u could e selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no high hopes on getting the prize! just participated for fun ^^ and my friends were elated to see the male host. HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.