Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

#13: Updates!! for the week before last week of Poly...

Boohoo 1 more week till end of poly :(
No more rushing for class with my friends up the hill
No more fighting for tables at the foodcourt
I'll certainly miss those days

Just gonna post a short pictorial on some stuff that happened this week!

TUESDAY
10 days to end of poly
HSBC Wealth Management Dept
where I'll be going for 3 months of internship!

Had lunch at Marche @ Vivo
Savoury Crepe with Black Forest Ham
Daily Special - Pan-fried Seabass with tomato-cucumber Salsa
I LOVE FISH 
Greedy me's assorted salads

WEDNESDAY



did a shoot for SP's open house spread!
Will be featured in Teenage magazine's January issue :D
Really liked the make-up for the shoot!
so sweet, pink and girly *-*

Lunch at The Lawn @ Biopolis

  
One of my fav salad places ^^
Delicious grilled meats alongside the greens
there is pasta/olive rice for carb lovers too! 
do try their char-grilled prawns~


 THURSDAY

Naked Make up-less face! 
 At the hospital...waiting....again....
Waiting is torturous
Luckily I had an appointment this time :S

Lunch at Arteastiq @ Millenia Walk

Lunch for 3
Chicken Ginseng Soup base - very tasty!
Beef [tough and hard to chew] and smoked salmon [yum]
Drunken Chicken - this was really good
Cold Jellyfish Salad with Sesame Dressing
Healthy Brown Rice 
Complimentary Vegetables!
I guess it's somewhat like a steamboat?
The restaurant was beautifully designed with many art pieces
Good high-tea place as they also serve a wide variety of teas
and can enjoy the paintings at the same time!
They also have another branch at Mandarin Gallery (:

 FRIDAY


Gonna miss my beloved fruits stall when I leave T^T

Lunch at Kkongdon Korea BBQ SG @ Marina Link [esplanade mrt]

KIMCHI and SOYBEAN SPROUTS my fav <3
Beef, Squid, Tofu Hot Pot - the soup was DELICIOUS
New Korean BBQ place at Marina Link
Free flow of kimchi, banchan etc. for each main dish item!
Affordable and so Yummy!

I've come to the end of the post!
I missed out Monday, totally forgot what I did that day...
Hmmm....

I'll do a longer post on The Lawn another time
I TOTALLY LOVE THAT PLACE
hehe alright till next time! (:



4 comments:

  1. u will definitely miss poly life :(
    Old school days......
    are u doing undergraduate study after poly? Or work first?
    You are so pretty even without makeup! Really rare to find a flawless skin like yours!
    looking forwards to your next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yoohoo! i hope to continue with uni in Singapore :)
      and aw thanks! you are what you eat! take care of your temple and it will definitely glow on the outside too ^^
      i believe its a tad difficult in UK though! all i can think about UK food is fish and chips. :S

      Delete
  2. Flawless skin you have there! Wonder how did you maintain your complexion.. maybe you can share that with us too! :D hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! :) i will i will! once im finished with this last week of poly i think I'll finally have time to blog some tips! ^^

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.