Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

#6: MunchDiary - Marché Salad Bar


Marché is one of my favourite places to satisfy my salad cravings.
Basically, you choose a plate size, S/M/L 
(large for $11.90++ only!!)
and then pile as much of the hot/cold salads available at the salad bar

there are really delicious options available! :D
cooked portobello, swiss mushrooms, pumpkin,
and tasty cold salads red cabbage, olives, beans, couscous~  

salads are not boring okay!
it's not the tasteless raw leafs that people often assume to be
which result in them piling tons of calorie-laden thousand island & mayo

salads at marche are cooked/mixed with healthy seasonings like balsamic vinegar, olive oil etc.
there is even a healthier choice HPB awarded, pasted at the bar

I often get stared at by the chefs cause I got TOO carried away piling salads on my plate ><

Here's a few of my 'masterpieces' from previous visits ^^

"Mushrooms - Food of the Gods" Roman Quote
The colours are so pretty! ^^
& I definitely recommend the cooked mushrooms! 
such juicy little bastards. :>

for the carnivores, if salads aren't enough 
there are always meat options around
like pork knuckles, ribs, calamari, salmon...
& the popular rosti, crepes and dessert bar!!  

so guys come give salads another chance kay? (;
L.O.L,
Kylie


Marché VivoCity
Level 3 Sky Park, VivoCity
1 HarbourFront Walk #03-14
Singapore 098585
Tel: +65 6376-8226

Marché 313@somerset
Level 1, Discovery Walk
313 Orchard Road
Singapore 238895
Tel: +65 6834 4041





3 comments:

  1. I love eating salad too!
    Thank you do much for sharing ur love in salad! :)
    I totally agree that salad is not boring!
    mushroom and pumpkin are my favourite but I'm not in S'pore currently so I can't visit marche :(
    miss Singapore!! haha
    And looking forwards to seeing more post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello macaron!! Hehe thank you so much for following my posts! I've been trying to reply to you since the day you commented but google chrome kept faulting. :(
      I'm glad you're a salad lover too! Where are you now then? :0

      Delete
    2. Hi kylie!
      You are such a nice blogger.
      You have been replying to do many comments :D
      I've been following you as I really admire you !
      I'm studying in Uk now.
      Miss Singapore and marche!
      please don't stop blogging even when you have an internship :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.