Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

#11:MunchDiary - Places I visited


Just wanna share with everyone places that I visited before to nom
and since me being me, 
its definitely all healthy options ^^
.
.


Delicious home-tasting peranankan food! little oil, no MSG


[clockwise from top left]
cinacalok omelette, achar, sambal lady finger, assam fish, otah
chicken buah keluak, eggplant chili, chap chye


1 Changi Business Park Crescent #01-22
Plaza 8 @CBP · Singapore 486025
Tel: 6587 3128


Humble Vegetarian Restaurant!
No dairy, meat, eggs, onion, garlic
Low-fat salad "mayonnaise" made with soy milk

Seaweed Roll, Soba Salad

New Green Pasture Cafe
190 Middle Road, #04-22 Fortune Centre

Tel: 63368755


Oriental Smoke Duck Wrap, Grilled Vege Foursome

The Green Bar
Millenia Walk


Kimchi Soup with Tuna! I really liked this
Still on the search for good korean places in Singapore
Especially the legendary Seafood Pancake with LOTS of scallions :<

Seoul Yummy
B1, Suntec Tower 3 & 4


Teochew Popiah!
Thick with lots of healthy ingredients, beansprouts, turnips, prawns etc.
more savoury than the common sweet nyonya version
 $6 if I remember correctly....
much pricier but definitely delicious! ;)

Spring Court Restaurant
52 Upper Cross Street [Chinatown]
Tel: 64495030

Please recommend me good places to eat!! ^^
I'll very much appreciate it
Still a foodie at heart. Hehe. <3





2 comments:

  1. You just answered all what I have been looking for!
    I'll definitely check this out when I return to SG!
    ps. My friend says you are very inspiring and supportive !
    My friend and I literally check ur blog everyday!
    my freind doesn't have google account though, she's from Thailand ! :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I can't blog everyday D:
      but thanks to you and your friend for being so supportive!!! ^^
      HOPE YOU LIKE THE FOOD I INTRO EH. <3

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.