Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

#14: Last week of school at SP

MONDAY

Formal wear for mock interview CA
not a nice photo la but ITS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL
goal: MUST HAVE a photo for each day of the week
TUESDAY

An Apple from Mr Ong because it's our last tutorial together :(
DBF/Y3/04 2012 with Mr Ong (':

Lunch at Madam Saigon @ Millenia Walk

Papaya Prawns Salad
Light-tasting, I liked it :D
The accompanying carrot slices had been marinated in vinegar!
Gave me a pleasant surprise when i bit into it
DO NOT MISS IT


Fried Spring Rolls - rolled with rice paper
My mom said it was delicious!
came with a tasty tangy sauce
refused to eat the deep-fried covering however I did try the fillings
consists of meat (chicken?) and vegetables
really yummy ^^ 

Viet-style Fish Hot Pot  with Vermicelli
consists of thick fish slices, beansprouts (crisp!!), okra, tomatoes, basil, pineapple 
THIS IS OH GOD GOOD SOUP.
Refreshing, sweet with a tinge of sourness due to the addition of pineapple! 
didn't expect to find pineapple slices in the soup but so happy that I did

the accompainment vermicelli and beansprouts are not for cooking!
Rather, just put it into a bowl, pour some soup in it and drink/eat it together
the beansprouts were really fresh and crisp!
I love it <3
beansprouts are a wonderful substitute for noodles in my opinion (:

really liked how Vietnamese uses lemongrass, basil, herbs to flavour their dishes
as well as the low oil content in their foods
no wonder Vietnamese are so slim

Madam Saigon is a pleasant find!
Located at the 1st floor of Millenia Walk, its located on the external side of the mall
so you can't find it if you walk inside the mall.
mmhmm. will definitely return again!


Wednesday


Didn't have school today
Went to the hospital again in the morning
and had a work assignment at Fullerton Hotel! :)

They even prepared room service for us! :D


Thursday
 

No school again today! 
So much for the last week of school... 

Friday


Finally back at school early in the morning for a test
Last time as a class :(
Wishing my friends best of luck for internship!! 

'last' meal at SP - haha doesnt' look very appetizing but it is tasty!


Saturday


Officially the last day of school!
Had presentation for our major 3rd year project
Project began in April, lasted for 9 months
and it finally came to a sweet end
Went pretty well in my opinion(:

Most lovable teacher of SP - Mr Tan!! <3
YAY
'to-do: diary down my last week at SP'
COMPLETE ^^

Looking forward to 3 months of internship!

3 comments:

  1. hi Kylie!
    ur last week of school diary is so inspiring! I'll definitely do one for myself too! :D
    you look really pretty in every photo!
    wish u all the best for internship!
    guess u'll be really busy but please don't stop blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear macaron..
    internship is really much more stressful than I imagined it to be :(

    my teacher said we might be given simple tasks to do but oh my gosh,
    the work I'd been given carries huge responsibilities!!
    really hope i do them well and not get a lashing...

    hardly have time to even touch my laptop now ><
    I'll try my best though!

    take care babe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe u'll carry out all the tasks perfectly
      !
      please take care!! (>V<)
      If u ever feel tired, please blog and share yor worry with us!
      I support you!! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.