Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

#15th: 1st Week of Internship + My Birthday Week!

Tuesday - missed out Monday. le sigh.
Whoever told me that internship is slack!
I hardly have time for myself throughout the week :(
It'd been....
Wake up 5.30am>work at 8.30am>lunch at 12.30pm>end 5.30pm>
home 6.30pm> sleep 11.00pm>Wake up 5.30am
every single day....

well, life as an adult.
Monday was a torture but the days got better throughout the week!
Time seems to fly past as there is never-ending work to complete.
Banking is really tough. The adults aren't lying.
I totally cherish my school days now.

Wednesday
Thursday
 FRIDAY. aka My Birthday!!!

TGIF
Birthday Lunch! - vegs & fish for protein(for satiety factor)
saving stomach face for feasting during dinner :D
I didn't really expect my fellow interns to know that it's my birthday
But they did and guess what!!
They got me a 'birthday' sashimi platter as substitute for cake 
cause they knew I don't eat those 
Aren't they so sweet! I was really touched :')


Assorted sashimi + mixed fruits + a mysterious present
I'm so blessed. <3

Plan: Save tummy space for dinner feast FAILED
but it's my birthday and I guess I'm sorta excused for the day yes?
Hahaha. and sashimi, fruits is really good for me right? ^^"

I had a jap buffet that night and another for sat lunch with family!
to celebrate with my dad as our birthdays fall on the same week :)
I guess you guys can tell my love for sashimi is DEEP.
Will be blogging about them in my next 2 posts over the next few days!

My 18th year has definitely been an exciting one.
With poly coming to an end & joining New Face..
Couldn't ask for a lovelier ending to 2012

Lastly,

My Birthday Wish
For everyone I love and those who love me to stay happy and healthy
Thanks Dad, Mum, Sis, Friends, LGS


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday kylie!!!!
    May all ur wishes come true :)
    hope ur internship will be an enjoyable experience!
    Ur colleagues are really sweet and thoughtful!
    ps. I'm having a Uni interview tmr. Could you please wish me luck?! Thank you! And yeah!! Birthday blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Macaron!!

      GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!! do well and ace it okay!
      Moral support all the way from Singapore :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.