Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

#17: Birthday Saturday: Kuishin Bo with my Family!

Introducing.... KUISHIN BO
my favourite japanese restaurant :D

I frequent the Suntec Branch most 
and they have 2 other branches at Great World City and Jurong Point
Prices vary for each branch so check out their website for the exact rates!

Came for lunch on Saturday to celebrate my dad's birthday and mine ^^
My family and friends which I intro-ed to this place 
now love this restaurant as much as I do
teehee <3




Sashimi, Seafood & Sushi



Their sashimi and seafood are always so fresh!!
which is why Kuishin Bo is totally my favourite buffet hang out <3

try their scallop, mussels and crab legs as well! 

Healthier Corner: Salads & Fruits
specially prepared salads :D
Japanese Sweet Potato!
fruits veggies fruits *-*

Japanese Delicacies
Paper Steamboats! - love love


Hot Dishes - vary to changes
Ratatouille - I LOVED THIS

Japanese-style fried noodle
Oven-baked Dory - delicious!!

xmas special - german sausages
 Tempura

Teppanyaki
mixed veg, cream dory, teriyaki chicken, angus beef
xmas special
the angus beef is GOOD
guess what, apart from japanese...
Kuishin Bo is also popular for their desserts! 
especially their in-house made Hokkaido Ice Cream!!
a dessert lover's heaven~

Desserts


they also serve matcha tea, large variety of herbal infused tea bags and a coffee machine!
I totally appreciate these healthy drink choices
differentiates them from the other buffets in Singapore
value-add value add!

Here are some of the photos I took during my previous visits to Kuishin Bo: 


Lunch buffets are definitely my thing because at least I'll have the rest of the day to digest it off
and I don't have to go to sleep feeling uncomfortably stuffed to my brim
although Kuishin Bo do serve Snow Crab Legs as the main attraction for their dinner! :S

they also have a 1 hour lunch promotion going on!
and it's definitely worth every buck.

One of the healthier, consistently good quality buffets you can find around Singapore!
ahhhh can't wait to go back again!

-self-discipline please girl please-



3 comments:

  1. I like the one at Great World because it's quieter and has an outdoor BBQ section :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :0 sweet!! Is it available for lunch as well? I know they serve shabu shabu for dinner too! :D

      Delete
    2. The outdoor BBQ's only for dinner though :x but hey, Robertson Quay at night is a pretty nice place to walk off the dinner bloat lol

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.