Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

#16: Birthday Dinner - Chiso Zanmai


Chiso Zanmai - Jap Buffet Restaurant at The Central, Clarke Quay
Real affordable! Only $29.99++ for Buffet Dinner on a Friday :O
Check out their fb page for prices and monthly menus~

First up! Salmon Sashimi Corner <3

Many different delicious variations of sashimi available! 
Heaven. *-* 

Sushi, Soba, Cold Dishes

Healthier Hot Dishes






More Hot Dishes ~ 

 Desserts & FRUITS

Wheee I'm done! Me and my filled-up table x)
p.s. the restaurant has large celling-to-floor windows 
The view is fantastic~


Here we go! Below are some of the plates we took~
(1st 2 plates are mine!)

Eggplant is  one of my fav vegetables!!
and lucky me,
They had plenty of unique eggplant dishes in their menu this month!! :D
My friend said the matcha tofu is awesome!
which is the lil green cube in the 3rd plate
Tastes somewhat like pudding according to his description..

Unwrapping Presents Time!!


I love how my birthday lies around Christmas!
Beautiful lights and the festive mood going around the month :)

Had a walk along Clarke Quay to aid digestion of dinner afterwards~


Gonna blog about my favourite Japanese Buffet place next! 

Look forward to it!! x)

-the end- 

p.s. will be having an operation early tmr morning at 7am...
fingers crossed, hoping for the best



4 comments:

  1. Omg, the selection of the Sashimis really looks very delicious and sumptuous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right!! never-ending craving for sashimi ><

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!!
    Japanese food is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. I crave for it all the time OMG. Think I've been indulging myself too much lately. Putting on weight :<

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.