Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

#22: My Merrilicious Xmas 2012 - Xmas Buffet @ Spice Brasserie, Parkroyal Hotel


The Festive Season (xmas+ new year's) is over! boohoo
Back to reality with internship and school...

but oh wells fret not, CNY is around the corner!
Looking forward to the long weekend ~

Supermarkets have already started to sell CNY goodies
it's the time of the year for spring cleaning, shopping, stocking up food around the house
visiting friends, families whom you can't find time to meet the other times of the year
 and most importantly, ahem, $$ collecting for the unmarried 
The office is also giving out red packets to the staff...
AngPaos for the interns too maybe? ^^
.
Anyway I hope everyone had a jolly festive season!
because I did!
my sister and Jackie dolled up our lil xmas tree 
(which is apparently balding)
kudos to them, the tree was so pretty
really added on the festive mood around the house

 
apparently my 1st time wrapping presents. room for improvement but A for effort? ;)
Spent Xmas Day with my lovely family! 
with the exception of my mom who is abroad

dad with the shirt & shorts I got him for xmas ^^

Had a festive lunch buffet nearby at Parkroyal Hotel @ Kitchener Road
it was priced at $50++ per pax
The restuarant'a name is Spice Brasserie
mhmmm the buffet was 12-4pm and oh gosh was I stuffed...

adorable gingerbread house at the entrance! 


Spice Brasserie's Japanese Section is right next to the entrance
Sashimi selections are chilled and cut on the spot upon order
the inconvenience to order instead of just grabbing is totally forgiveable
because the sashimi was so fresh...

variety provided from left to right:
maguro(tuna), sword fish, salmon, octopus, mackerel and tamago (sweet jap egg)

Festive Offerings


Hot Dishes 
personal favs: assorted veg in almond butter (left) & an unagi dish! (right) sweet and savoury yum
personal fav: tomato & seafood stew (centre)
Singapore Chili Crab
personal fav: Beef Ragout - tenderlicious!!!
Cold Selections
chilled soba noodles, deli meats, thai papaya salad, smoked salmon (<3)

Congee and Claypots
personal fav: braised pig trotters *-*
my fav always: nyonya chap chye!! on the look for good peranakan food in SG, most are quite costly D:
Made-to-order Counter

Desserts

parfaits, cocktail and fruit kebabs to dip in your own melted chocolate pot! one for each table

yay fruits for this girl!!!

My Harvests
too fresh, too good, touched to tears T^T
this was good! stir fry veg from the live counter
another round of sashimi, specially asked for more this time to make up for the time spent queuing for my turn x)
yumyum, watched a movie with my family after that, CZ12
jackie chan's last action movie or something I heard?
awesome movie, awesome actor
really respect the hardwork and sacrifices he put into each role
since it's pretty rare for an actor to do his own stunts nowadays..

I've come to the end of my merry yummilicious xmas feast post :P
I eat really simple most of the week so hey sometimes gotta enjoy yeah?

hehe kylie here wishing everyone an early HAPPY CNY 
wahahaha thanks for reading my post!
take care all ~ :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.