Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

#32: Virgin visit to S.E.A Aquarium @ Sentosa

And we are here!
VIKINGGGG
There's this exhibit going on as well, showcasing the history of South East Asia







I love visiting toilets. Me and my weirdness.
Moving on to the main attraction!!




took a photo with a diver who just happened to be cleaning up the tank at that time :D


SHARK EGGS!

AVATAR - underwater version
the touch pool


POKEMON.
pretty jellies.
literally called Upside Down Jellyfish
Jellyfish Junior.

the ocean is truly mystical place.






Cutest Fish of the Day

anaemone...anemonae? anemone!
neon green anemone O.O



shark!
SHARKSSS
Brilliant day spent at the Aquarium
Reminding me that we, Humans, are not the sole occupants of the earth
made up of 70% water, we are simply a tiny part of it
However, the negative impacts we are bringing to it is far too much

Reports:
-In 50 years, ocean fish will be wiped out
-Quarter of Mammals facing Extinction
-Melting Ice Caps
-90% of wild apes habitats gone
-Global warming
etc etc.

I hope World Leaders really deal with matter seriously
There are still too many places/ecosystems that we have yet to explore and discover
Is economic growth really that important to the extent of sacrificing our planet?


I certainly hope that my generation will bring better changes to Earth
Sharing our amazing planet with all the plants and animals
Each beautifully and uniquely crafted by the creator up there...

Take Care, Kylie (:

4 comments:

  1. I hope I can visit SEA when I go back for holiday! :)
    u look like a mermaid in the last photo :)
    Totally Gorgeous!
    How Did u get that wavy curly hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! BUTTT it's my natural hair texture so I don't really know how to comment about that D: i just let my hair dry naturally by itself most of the time and add a little hair oil to the ends when it's still slightly damp. my hair strands are thinner so it just stays the shape i leave it be when its drying up.

      hahaha and i didn't think that it was all that nice! cause it's like not really curly nor straight nor... i don't know man what it is LOL so it's really sweet to hear that from you. so thanks again!! ^^

      Delete
  2. Nice! I haven't had the chance to visit the place yet though

    When I saw the picture of the crabs, a tiny voice in my head went KUISHINBO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. Honestly I was thinking "DELICIOUS FOOOOOOD" when I saw the crabs too :X

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.