Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

#1: Lazy Sunday

Woke up at 7am from leg cramps. Oh man...I have been having this damn cramps from my calves down to my toes quite frequently lately. Disrupting my sleeps, giving me huge eye bags and dark circles. Sigh...

But oh well, since dad and I are already awake, we headed down to ntuc express @ NEX to do our weekly grocery shopping. ^^ We usually hang around 1-2 hours at the supermarket, dad says the way I shop for grocery is as if I'm shopping at Orchard. LOL. Bought the usuals, heaps of veg, fruits, fresh seafood, meat etc..

Had a tempting event job offer for today but I decided to forego it because I've been really slack in my schoolwork lately. Due to work, castings and rehearsals for SP SPELL (I'll do up a post on it soon!), which will be having a fashion show at Changi Airport Terminal 3 this Saturday,3rd Nov, at 4pm (I'll be walking in it as well!) sweat. I've to be there at 8.30am in the morning. And we are supposed do our own hair. oh no. which salon opens so early?! I'm a very no frills kinda girl so I'm TERRIBLE at doing hair and makeup. and I heard lots of media and bloggers are invited. double gg. The students from the various schools have all put in lots of effort, so I just hope everything turns out smooth and successful. 

Makeup and Hair for SP SPELL photoshoot
Some of the shots we took that day. The guy is my classmate Wenkang! :)
Talking about school...I have lots of projects at hand!! and I think I'm getting too over my head with all this work after New Face. Have to remember that my TOP priority right now is still trying to get good grades. Afterall, I'm a student in my last term of poly. All schoolwork will end by end Nov then I'll be having internship for 3 months! though I really like being busy and modelling is a new found passion that I wish to pursue (:

shall continue with my many projects at hand and stay home with the company of my parents today ~<3
LETS DO THIS my fellow struggling/striving/slacking students of Singapore!~

L.O.L,
Kylie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.