Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

#43 1st Driving-Practical Lesson

omw to my first lesson!
Finally started my practical.
Kinda regret not registering for btt and driving immediately after turning 18
but better late than never right?
Booked 11 classes over a span of the first 2 weeks of July

NBS camp will be held in the 3rd week, totally excited for it
May I not embarrass myself in front of my new schoolmates ><

Btw I strongly recommend you to try Daytona at arcades if you're gonna pick up driving
hahaha my instructor said that my experience w Daytona helps x)
He's a really nice guy and was friendly & helpful,
thumbs up to ubi driving centre!

"to drive is easy, to drive safely is hard" - as quoted from Mr. Lim
I really despise ill-mannered drivers on the road
Please don't speed unnecessarily, treat pedestrians with care, 
AND USE YOUR SIGNAL LIGHTS DAMN IT

Don't risk any lives for your own short burst of adrenaline rush.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.